Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day 45

Weather:
Overcast.

Today’s Hike:
Mountain Harbour B&B to Hardcore Cascades -16.0 miles

It felt great to be back on the trail today. I was getting more then restless by mid afternoon yesterday. Even the overcast grey skies couldn't dampin' my hiking spirits. Looking forward to a good night sleep in my tent and a great sunny day tomorrow.

Muster just burned a whole on the leg of her pants. Of course it's my fault since she leaned her leg toward the stove to let me up. She says I have weird karma that is somehow directed at her. I'm not an expert in karma, but I'm pretty sure whatever you put out into the world can only come back to you; not to someone else. Please let me know if there is a projection tenet in the karma rules somewhere.

P.S. She just threatened to burn a whole in my favorite Mont Bell jacket.....karma, I'm waiting for your retribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment