Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 185

Day 185
Wednesday 9/2/09

Weather: Sunny, no rain

Today's Hike: Bemis Trail to Little Swift River Campsite - 15.6 miles

Happy Six Month anniversary to me!!!!!!! Wow, I've been doing this for six months, incredible and completely uncomprehendible. To think that 6 months ago I stepped out into a freshly snow covered forest at 7am and walked 10 miles to Stover Creek shelter where I would experience the coldest night of my life; it feels like a life time ago. It also brings to mund that I am definitely taking my sweet time finishing this hike. I'm blaming it on all the rain I've had to hike through.

Today it was time for some serious hiking, 15.6 miles. I don't think I've hiked this far in weeks. I feel great. I saw 3 snakes today, sweet! Tomorrow Grom and I will hike into Rangely to resupply. Currently, the plan is to hike out......we'll see what happens.

Today's Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment